About the role
- Access to not for profit salary packaging.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Position available due to internal promotion.
- Exciting program the directly benefits the Victorian community.
- Position commences January 2021.
- Position based in Yarraville.
- Build community relationships and partnerships in areas of greatest need.
- Implement our market-style Farms to Families program in Ballarat and Morwell.
- Further develop the program to support expansion through regional Victoria.
- Drive new ideas for sharing fresh, healthy produce with the Victorian community.
- The position is tied to funding until December 2023.
- Passionate about our vision of healthy food for all.
- Able to live and breathe our values of empowerment, accountability, integrity and respect.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in program management.
- Proven track record of delivering effective public-facing programs.
- Highly organised with strong coordination skills.
- Ability to build positive and effective working relationships preferably with community based organisations.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office and in the use of a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal office hours and stay in regional areas overnight to support the event on occasion.
About the organisation
Foodbank Victoria is an independent not-for-profit organisation with 90 years’ experience providing food relief to individuals and families experiencing hardship. We are the largest provider of food relief in Victoria. We are Victoria’s official food relief partner in times of emergency and our Schools program has provided 10 million meals to Victorian schools with funding from the Victorian Government. Our vision is healthy food for all Victorians.
How to apply
Selection of Candidates:
Candidates will be evaluated on merit and measured against the requirements contained within the Position Description. Assessment will take into account all information that is determined to be appropriate, for example, written application, qualifications, interview experience and referee reports.
- Please review the Position Description on our website in the ‘About us’ section at, www.foodbankvictoria.org.au and get to know us before you apply.
- Applications must include a cover letter and resume. For your information we require referee details to be provided prior to an offer of employment.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact Melissa Milner on 03 9362 8367 for more information.
- Early applicants will be given priority.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator - Farms to Families via Pro Bono Australia.