About the role
Life Education’s mission is to empower young people to make safer and healthier choices through education.
They deliver an interactive curriculum based program to preschools, primary and secondary schools. Their approach is designed to impact health and wellbeing Australia wide by building awareness, encouraging reflection, sharing knowledge, helping students develop response strategies and develop the skills and confidence to apply those strategies.
Reporting to the National Manager of Program Development, you will be responsible for the successful project management of key educational projects including program development, maintenance, innovation and evaluation to timelines and on budget.
Specifically you will:
- Work to identify the scope of projects, create project plans, timelines and budgets
- Lead the day to day operations of the projects, meeting project milestones to ensure objectives are met
- Manage the governance, risk and quality aspects of the projects
- Monitor the project expenditure against budget, including related grants
- Manage relationships with key partners including government departments, development, research and evaluation partners
You will have solid experience in project management, ideally from an educational context and are someone who is passionate about young peoples’ health and wellbeing. Working closely with the education team, your detailed planning and excellent communication skills will ensure successful delivery of projects.
Additionally you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge and skills to be able to identify and mitigate potential risks and adapt projects
- Experience of government relationships and grant funding
- Clear, in-depth reporting skills
- Experience and knowledge related to education programs and resources
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
If you are a passionate person who inspires others and are committed to Australian children and young peoples’ wellbeing, please apply with your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required section above. Please address any questions you may have via email, firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the volume of responses, we are only able to have deeper discussions with those candidates who closely match our client’s brief.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Project Manager - Education and Health via Pro Bono Australia.