About the role
Teach For Australia would like to acknowledge the many Traditional Custodians of the lands throughout Australia. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hopes of Australia’s first peoples.
- Passionate, professional and ambitious team working to close the education gap
- Flexible work practices, including the option to work from home
- Allowance and time off work for professional development
- Join us in our commitment and vision for Reconciliation, in a space where we learn and grow together
About the Position
Working with a variety of stakeholders, this role supports and helps guide our Incoming Associate journey into our Leadership Development Program. This position will execute assessor and selection activities as part of program recruitment and collaborates with various stakeholders to support the placement of Associates – all while ensuring regular communication and strong engagement with our incoming Associates throughout the year. This role also undertakes a wide variety of administrative duties, including the management of a high volume email inbox, coordinating events and travel logistics, and also supporting the online learning platform used in the onboarding process. There will be some travel around Australia to coordinate Selection activities, in line with Government advice regarding COVID-19. Note: We have offices located in Melbourne and Perth, but if you are not located near our offices, there is the flexibility to work remotely from your home office.
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- Highly organised, process and detail-focused
- Strong customer service and support orientation, with excellent communication skills
- Advanced level skills with diary management, email and standard computing software
- Demonstrated commitment to our vision and Core Values
Teach For Australia values diversity, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the organisation
Our vision is an Australia where education gives every child, regardless of background, greater choice for their future. The mission is to grow a community of leaders committed to equity for children and young people, by recruiting and developing exceptional people to teach and lead across Australian schools. As Teach For Australia seeks to grow to scale, our team is responsible for finding Australia’s future leaders. By helping our country understand that educational inequity represents the biggest issue facing our society, we aim to attract and select the most diverse group of tomorrow’s leaders to the program – in pursuit of our vision.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Recruitment and Onboarding Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.