About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Community Care, Client Connections team for a self-motivated, innovative and energetic leader. This role will supervise, support and lead a team of skilled direct care staff in the provision of Domestic Assistance, Personal Care, Respite Care and Social Support Individual services for older adults, people with disabilities and their carers who are in receipt of Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC PYP).
The role will report to the Client Connections Team Leader, will liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders and be responsive to meeting the diverse needs of clients and staff.
- Provide leadership, supervision and support to a team of Community Care workers.
- Coordinate in-home and community based services for older adults, people with disabilities and their carers who are in receipt of CHSP and (HACC PYP) services.
- Ensure services are delivered within the Framework of Reablement and Person Centred model with the objective of assisting clients to live as independently as possible for as long as possible.
- Provide a leadership role inclusive of direction and promotion of the Client Connection Services, processes and outcomes and influencing effective industry practice.
- Contribute to the management of the budget and resourcing systems of Community Client Connections Services by meeting funding and service agreements within allocated budget.
About the organisation
The City of Melton is a place where everyone belongs. Our community is vibrant and diverse and one of the fastest developing in Australia. Our organisation strives to provide our community with state of the art, excellent amenity, health and wellbeing and to support our community to be a lifelong learning city. We invest in innovation and our people’s professional and personal development. We offer generous leave and flexibility that best suits your lifestyle and a collaborative and inclusive culture. You’ll be able to work close to home and have new cafes and shops opening every day amongst the heritage buildings and open green spaces of one of Melbourne’s fastest growing municipalities.
How to apply
If you have further questions regarding the position, please contact Anna Munro, Client Connections Team Leader on 9747 7109.
To view position description and apply visit: https://meltoncity.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 04 December 2020
Please quote in application: Service Coordination Officer via Pro Bono Australia.