About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Join a friendly and dynamic team, focused on delivering technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Full Time, Ongoing role
About the opportunity
The Technology Systems Analyst will support the Application Technology Manager in delivering the elements of the Operating Model as defined by Executive leadership team (ELT). The role of the Technology Systems Analyst within this team will be to streamline and ensure applications meet broad business strategy and operational needs. The role will also be required to actively manage a diverse portfolio of applications in alignment with ICT and Business strategic requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in an Information Technology field
- Extensive demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Proven experience with technical requirements gathering and the ability to derive practical business outcomes, using technology in a large organisation.
- Proven experience implementing business systems & applications within large organisations.
- Strong technical/functional design, planning, risk and change management skills.
- Experience (and/or qualifications) in industry standard process mapping techniques UML/BPMN/Archimate(desirable)
- Experience with Microsoft cloud technology solutions
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Wednesday 16 December 2020
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Anup Dey, Application Technology Manager on 0427 903 514
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Technology Systems Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.