About the role
Reporting to the Outcomes Specialist – Complex Health you will:
- develop and maintain collaborative relationships with staff, individuals with disability, their families, partners and the public
- provide mentoring and coaching support to co-workers in complex health management & support
- support the development individual health support plans that are person-centred and evidence based from within the nursing discipline and scope of practice
- educate staff on relevant complex health issues broadening their understanding and management capability
- drive proactive and responsive customer service and real time support in complex health matters
You’ll be driven and show genuine passion for raising awareness of complex health matters. In addition, you:
- possess a strong grasp of complex health support
- enjoy working with a high performing small team and accept responsibility and accountability.
- are an articulate, clear communicator with a high level of literacy.
- are self-motivated, well organised and resourceful.
- possess a high level of integrity, passion and reliability.
- are an advocate for independence with a human rights focus
- can demonstrate knowledge and experience working within the discipline of complex health management
- possess disability sector experience and understanding of the NDIS (preferred)
- proven ability in the development of complex health care plans as directed by healthcare professionals
- are skilled in assessing services and the level of support that individuals require
- proven ability in providing training to staff in the application of individualised health care plans
- are a Division 1 Registered Nurse and registered with AHPRA
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Complex Health Mentor/Coach - Maternity Cover via Pro Bono Australia.