About the role
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of end-to-end supports and housing services for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Victoria.
Your new role
You’ll be reporting into the Payroll Coordinator. You’ll be responsible for assisting with the processing a weekly payroll for over 200+ staff and be a central contact for staff enquiries. You’ll also be required to assist with duties such as;
- Processing leave, terminations and new starters,
- Manage superannuation payments
- Processing payroll journals
- Month-end payroll reconciliations
- Award interpretations
What you’ll need to succeed
- A minimum of 1-2 years relevant payroll experience
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements
- Excel – Intermediate to Advanced level
- Good mathematical skills
- Windows and other Microsoft office Products
What you’ll get in return
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A highly coveted program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe is a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation and the only fully integrated agency in Australia to provide both homelessness services and affordable housing. We are a Charity with DGR status, committed to the communities in which we operate.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of commitment, quality, passion and energy and in return offers competitive remuneration packages and great benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, great training and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, attractive salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please visit our job vacancy portal.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria. Please note, only complete applications will be considered.
Location: Bendigo or Melbourne (by negotiation).
For further inquiries, please contact Andrew Chittenden on 0412 024 390
Please quote in application: Payroll Officer via Pro Bono Australia.