About the role
- Great leadership opportunity at a growing, purpose driven organisation
- Permanent Full time – Level 6 SCHCADS Award
- NFP salary packaging up to $18,450 of your salary tax free
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced leader to manage a portfolio of youth homelessness programs operating in the North West of Melbourne for a full-time position Monday to Friday, in Melton.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will enjoy providing leadership and direction to the teams of the:
- First Response Youth Service – an innovative new model designed to respond to youth homelessness via a place-based approach in the north-western growth corridor of Melbourne. The service consists of two components – a new purpose-built youth refuge providing supported crisis accommodation, and a mobile outreach service.
- Hope Street in Melton Program – based on the Youth Foyer like model of supported transitional housing for young people and young families who are provided with safe, secure and affordable accommodation for 12 months to 2 years.
Together with the Operations Manager you will set the strategic direction of the programs that fall within your portfolio and you will ensure compliance in all operational areas including service delivery, risk management and quality improvement.
You will build on a culture of service excellence where optimal outcomes for young people are achieved.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
About the organisation
Hope Street Youth and Family Services Limited ("Hope Street") is a leading specialist youth homelessness service in Victoria with over 35 years’ experience in delivering services to young people in the Western and Northern communities.
Join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of a high performing team achieving quality outcomes in the community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Programs Manager North West via Pro Bono Australia.