About the role
For these roles you will have:
- deeply held values around advancing the life chances of people living with disability;
- experience running projects, including activity reporting and budget monitoring
- experience working with people living with disability from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; or
- experience working with young people living with disability to increase their skills, confidence and leadership; or
- experience working with people living with physical and/or sensory disability in regional areas
You do not need to have experience in all of these areas and we encourage you to indicate which of the abovementioned areas are of interest to you in your cover letter.
These roles vary from a 0.5-0.6 FTE basis for two years. People living with disability are encouraged to apply.
For more information about these roles please see the full job descriptions.
About the organisation
JFA Purple Orange is a social-profit organisation working to create a world where people who live with disability get a fair go at everything life has to offer.
Much of our work focuses on supporting people living with disability to find mutual support from peers, find their voice, build their personal vision, and grow as leaders.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer / Leader via Pro Bono Australia.