About the role
We are looking for a highly competent individual who would enjoy being part of a vibrant team to provide essential project and co-ordination support for the Brand Experience department. In this job, you’ll play an important role in overseeing and optimising campaign projects and fundraising processes, production, scheduling and capacity requirements. You’ll also provide administrative support to the Campaigns Manager and wider department, working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure high-quality work is delivered for the ministry. This is a permanent part-time role – 4 days a week role based in Newcastle, NSW.
- Core co-ordination support for Brand Experience staff and contractors, including project co-ordination, project management platform administration, scheduling and monitoring capacity.
- Write and develop creative briefs for multi-disciplinary teams and omnichannel strategy.
- Maintain relationships with contractors, suppliers and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Manage production processes including maintaining Brand collateral stock levels.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Proven experience in design, marketing or production studio environment
- Current Australian Driver’s licence
- Knowledge of print production processes
- High capacity and attention to detail
- Excellent digital administration skills in project management software
- Analytical thinker and highly organised
To be successful in this role, you’ll be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a difference. This is a unique opportunity to use your skills and experience to help release children from poverty. Great salary packaging opportunities are also available to maximise your take-home pay.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please review the application pack and submit your application by clicking Apply Now. Applications close at 5pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 20th January 2021.
For an initial discussion or enquiries about the role please contact People & Culture on 02 4935 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Studio Manager via Pro Bono Australia.