About the role
- Opportunity to work in a new purpose-built youth refuge in Melton, close to public transport
- Full time 12 month contract position (76 hours per fortnight)
- Classification: SCHCADS Award 2010, Level 5
- NFP salary packaging up to $18,450 of your salary tax free
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive and dedicated individual to join our Leadership Team. In this role you will:
- report to and with the oversight of the Programs Manager, you will ensure compliance in all operational areas including service delivery, risk management and quality improvement;
- hold responsibility for the day-to-day operations of our purpose-built youth refuge;
- provide leadership and direction to the crisis accommodation team; 6 residential youth workers and 2 case managers; and
- establish a culture of service excellence where optimal outcomes for young people are achieved.
Join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of a high performing team achieving quality outcomes in the community.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
About the organisation
Hope Street Youth and Family Services Limited ("Hope Street") is a leading specialist youth homelessness service in Victoria with over 35 years’ experience in delivering services to young people in the Western and Northern communities.
Hope Street First Response Youth Support Service in Melton is a new innovative program funded by the State Government in response to youth homelessness in the growth corridor of the City of Melton.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader – First Response Youth Residential Service via Pro Bono Australia.