About the role
- Exciting opportunity
- Newly created role
- Central Hawthorn location
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our Marketing team in this newly created role where you will be responsible for managing Quest’s Donation Point product portfolio.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Sales you will be responsible for:
- Developing and cultivating the long-term vision of the Donation Point product portfolio
- Lead the innovation, profitability, and performance of the portfolio in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and develop effective distribution of the product range across all charity/NFP channels
- Develop and manage marketing strategies and initiatives to improve range performance
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure effective translation of portfolio needs into requirements
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the charity/NFP sector
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, with proven ability in developing and cultivating internal and external relationships
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, coupled with influencing and negotiation skills
- Technical acumen with strategic execution and the ability to drive innovation
- Self-motivated and a collaborative team player with an attitude of getting things done
Full training in our range of Donation Point products will be provided.
Part-time hours could be considered for the right candidate.
- Fantastic opportunity to start or take the next step in your career
- Work for an award-winning Fintech company
- Excellent salary package for the right candidate
- Innovative and collaborative team environment
About the organisation
Based in Melbourne, Quest Payment Systems is a unique organisation that develops innovative payment hardware, software and solutions for use across a diverse range of industry segments.
In recent years, Quest has been internationally recognised for our development of a cashless donation system which has helped the fundraising for hundreds of charities and not-for-profits thrive with contactless and self-service payment technology specifically designed for this sector.
Find out more at www.questpaymentsystems.com.
How to apply
Come and join us!
Click Apply now and launch your career with Quest!
Please quote in application: Coordinator, Not-for-Profit Division via Pro Bono Australia.