About the role
The DFAT Accreditation Advisor works closely with Hagar Australia’s Executive Director, Program Quality Manager, as well as Directors and other staff from across both Hagar Australia and Hagar International to support the preparation of Hagar Australia’s DFAT Accreditation submission in 2021.
The role is responsible for :
- supporting Hagar Australia’s preparation and submission for DFAT accreditation, including:
- review and develop policies, procedures, templates and tools.
- collect appropriate evidence
- provide advice, based on experience, around suitable organisational responses to various Accreditation criteria
- support the preparation of the Agency Profile
- support stakeholder briefing and preparation for the Organisational Review
- developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all key stakeholders, including the Hagar Australia Board, Hagar Australia staff, Hagar International colleagues, etc.
- influencing key project stakeholders as required to achieve delivery of tasks on time.
About the organisation
Hagar Australia works as part of the global federated Hagar International network, to transform the lives of women and children who have been trafficked, enslaved or abused. We do this work in Afghanistan, Cambodia, Vietnam. Myanmar and Singapore.
Established 26 years ago, Hagar has forged an international reputation for its comprehensive model of trauma-informed care. Hagar was founded as a Christian organisation and continues to adhere to these values.
How to apply
To apply please forward your cover letter, a response outlining your match to the selection criteria and your CV to Merewyn Foran, Hagar Australia Executive Director, at email@example.com by Friday 29 January 2021.
(NOTE: We are looking to appoint this role as soon as possible and so applications will be reviewed and considered progressively as they are received so candidates are encouraged to apply early.)
Please quote in application: DFAT ACCREDITATION ADVISOR via Pro Bono Australia.