About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Part Time (45.6 hours per fortnight), Ongoing role
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Design & Creative Lead, this exciting new role is responsible for delivering graphic design solutions for a variety of mediums and channels while effectively executing the visual identity and brand strategy of Uniting.
Working within the team, you will be able to execute briefs and present concepts, strategy and rationale to the team, and as required, to stakeholders. You will also be able to inform and execute design solutions to meet briefs in ways that can be measured on their effectiveness as well as support all divisional activity with creative design ideas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in graphic design, communication design or related (Essential)
- Supplementary professional qualifications in design disciplines (Desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design, print production and digital campaigns
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of Adobe CS including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to multitask across a number of projects and have a key strength in prioritising work.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, and highly developed negotiation and strategic relationship management skills.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume, including (no more than 3 pages)
- A PDF or a link to your portfolio of work
Applications close on Thursday 28 January 2021
Get in touch
For more information or to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Justine Sargent-Pezzaniti, Design and Creative Lead – email@example.com
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Graphic Designer via Pro Bono Australia.