About the role
- Rewarding role, great team, excellent benefits, salary packaging
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation that makes a difference!
- Bendigo, Full-Time, Fixed Term
Haven; Home, Safe is a for-purpose organisation which connects people to housing options and support services to enable them to find and keep a place to call home
We are looking for someone with an understanding and experience in providing support and crisis intervention to individuals with complex needs in a case management model and skills in assessment, monitoring and reviewing, in the context of working with the client group.
The position objectives include:
- to provide an innovative, much needed approach to addressing the occurrence of homelessness and rough sleeping utilising the expertise of a broad multi-cross sector approach in conjunction with the current Specialist Housing and Support System.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with people sleeping rough, whenever possible, with the view to identifying personal aspirations and working towards the clients expressed goals
- Provide an intensive and coordinated team approach, to support people who experience complex needs.
- To minimize the harmful effects of rough sleeping.
- To undertake effective case coordination in collaboration with external stakeholders.
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe is a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation and the only fully integrated agency in Australia to provide both homelessness services and affordable housing. We are a Charity with DGR status, committed to the communities in which we operate.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of commitment, quality, passion and energy and in return offers competitive remuneration packages and great benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, great training and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, attractive salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Homeless Assertive Outreach Worker via Pro Bono Australia.