About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Part Time (45.6 hours per fortnight), Ongoing role
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Incident & Investigations Manager, this role will support the delivery of high-quality consumer and employee investigations at Uniting Vic. Tas. The role will manage administrative duties, improve internal processes and implement quality improvement systems. The role will coordinate between team members, improve visibility among the wider organisation and liaise with organisation-wide stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a business administration related discipline and or extensive experience in a senior administration / executive assistant / administrative coordinator role.
- Extensive administration experience.
- Extensive experience coordinating and organising a team.
- Strong experience liaising with external stakeholders.
- Experience implementing process improvement initiatives.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Wednesday 27 January 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact James Pickering – Acting Manager, Incidents and Investigations on 0427 093 950
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Investigations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.