About the role
About your opportunity
We are seeking an engaging and highly organised Marketing Coordinator to join the Prevention Division’s Media and Communications team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your role is to:
- Effectively implement marketing and advertising strategies for the Prevention Division with a focus on Quit, LiveLighter, SunSmart and screening social marketing programs.
- Provide communication support, such as stakeholder engagement and administrative assistance to the Marketing Manager.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate marketing, advertising and communication strategies.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- A degree in Marketing or Communications or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating marketing campaigns including advertising planning within an advertising agency.
- Implementation experience with trafficking all campaign assets and deliverables needed for a paid media plan.
- Strong process knowledge in the development of marketing and advertising campaigns from initial brief through to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills as well as the ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative partnerships.
What we can offer you
- A base salary within range $62,883 – $69,594 pa plus superannuation and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer.
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development.
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Prevention Division sits within Cancer Council Victoria with an aim to implement powerful prevention programs for major cancer risk factors: tobacco, UV, diet, obesity and alcohol. Each of the five programs develops evidence-based prevention campaigns focusing on behaviour change and increasing cancer screening uptake across Victoria.
How to apply
To apply and for more info
To apply for this opportunity visit http://www.cancervic.org.au/about/careers/job-opportunities to download a Position Description and forward your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description. For more information contact Kelly Dienaar on (03) 9514 6451.
Cancer Council will only make contact with applicants that are shortlisted for interview. We are also unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks including evidence of right to work in Australia, and a National Police Check.
Applications close Wednesday, 27 January 2021.
Cancer Council Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cancer Council Victoria is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Cancer Council Victoria has a strong commitment to the safety, wellbeing and protection of children and youth. We therefore have robust screening procedures for people who are expected to have contact with children in their roles. This will include criminal record check, Working with Children Check and referee checks.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator (PREV.188) via Pro Bono Australia.