About the role
Your new role
As a mental health clinician you will be responsible for:
– Clinical triage including screening of referrals and psychosocial assessments
– Goal directed care planning
– Group development and facilitation
– Care coordination
– Provision of evidence based time limited psychological therapies and/or interventions
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri Health you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
– Approved Degree in Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology, and psychiatric Nursing or equivalent and professional registration with the relevant registration body
– Demonstrated clinical experience in working with older adults in mental health settings at the level required (e.g. good knowledge of MSE, case formulation, ISBAR handover, as well as ability to demonstrate sound clinical reasoning)
– Demonstrated capacity of working in a multidisciplinary team with an ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
– A commitment to providing high level of care within a Recovery model
– Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
– Interest in group work including development, facilitation, and evaluation of group programs
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Mental Health Clinician via Pro Bono Australia.