About the role
- On-going Contract
- Part-time employment
As a NDIS Support Coordinator, you will assist within Australia’s NDIS participant’s abilities to connect to and coordinate informal, mainstream, community and funded supports in a complex service delivery environment.
Your duties will include:
- Work with participants to achieve their goals in line with their NDIS plan
- Involve carers, family and friends in the implementation of individual packages where appropriate
- Use local knowledge and sector expertise to increase opportunities for participants to be connected in the local communities
- Not For Profit salary packaging benefits
- Standard tools of the trade
- Portable Long Service Leave
About the organisation
Established in 1992, within Australia is a leader in Psychosocial Rehabilitation Support and Recovery oriented services. within Australia is committed to excellence, equity and quality in mental health. It achieves this by developing collaborations that generate hope, meaning, self-identity, and responsibility. We aim to have planned, systematic, evidence-based and best practice approaches to all that we do.
How to apply
Applications addressing the key selection criteria including a resume and two professional referees can be submitted to:
Corporate Services Manager
P.O. Box 635, Bairnsdale, VIC 3875
or via email to email@example.com
Please quote in application: NDIS Support Coordinator- Wonthaggi via Pro Bono Australia.