About the role
Your new role
The GreenLight Plus Program is provided by Sacred Heart Mission and The Salvation Army Australia. Working in this maximum term full-time role, you will play a key leadership and management role driving implementation of this new supportive housing program in partnership with housing and support partners.
The role will also integrate GreenLight Plus into the SHM Continuum of Care Project, designed to offer the right support at the right time to end homelessness for our engagement hub clients.
A typical day can involve everything from supervising staff, partnership management, promotional work for referrals, liaison with housing supply partners, furthering our very own SHM Continuum of Care project, supporting quality service delivery, as well as organisational risk, compliance, and reporting activity, and liaison with key stakeholders. You will also be working with housing partners to enhance housing supply options for clients across SHM client services.
The role will also see you contribute to the SHM Client Services on-call roster every 10-12 weeks
We’re looking for someone
- Experienced in sustaining tenancies practices and managing housing supply partnerships
- Able to support and develop high functioning teams to achieve contracted targets and outcomes
- A dynamic and motivated self- starter
- Ability to achieve successful outcomes with multiple stakeholders
You can look forward to
- Maximum term full time role (18 month contract-subject to funding)
- Salary packaging expenses like your rent, holiday accommodation and dining out: up to $15,990 pre-tax
- Structured training and professional development and regular line supervision
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Contributing to the collective impact of Sacred Heart Mission’s client services
- Be located in the heart of St Kilda, close to public transport & parking
About the organisation
Every day of the year, Sacred Heart Mission assist hundreds of people who are experiencing homelessness or living in poverty to find shelter, food, care and support. We are in this for the long haul - we are committed to making a sustainable difference in people’s lives. Everyone is welcome at our table.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program and Housing Partnership Manager – Supportive Housing via Pro Bono Australia.