About the role
Do you want to join a passionate, innovative and collaborative team?
We are seeking a Sector Support Coordinator to join our growing organisation on a part-time (3 days per week) contract until June 2022.
In this role you will focus on building the capability of CHSP providers to deliver entry level community care services; supporting CHSP stakeholders to have a greater focus on pathways and activities that promote independence and wellness; as well as researching, advising and informing service providers, government and the general community on matters relevant to the aged care system.
You will also work in close partnership with the Home Support and Partnerships Coordinator.
- Relevant social welfare or related qualification and industry experience in CHSP, Community Care or Aged Care.
- Knowledge and experience in social policy analyses.
- Excellent communication skills including experience in facilitating forum discussions and writing responses to government policy.
- Demonstrable experience in improving organisational or community capacity through periods of ambiguous change.
- Experience using digital/online platforms (eg Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Zoom and MS Office 365) to engage and communicate with stakeholders.
About the organisation
Your Side has a strong history of supporting the home care sector having been established 34 years ago to support Northern Sydney Home and Community Care providers. Since this time, we have facilitated many hours of training, collaborative sector projects, influenced government policy and informed providers of industry changes.
Your Side is an equal opportunity employer, and proudly employs people with disabilities.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Sector Support Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.