About the role
Senior Worker – Performance, Systems and Process Improvement
Full Time – Permanent
VincentCare Victoria is seeking an appropriately-qualified person to take on the position of Senior Worker – Performance, Systems and Process Improvement.
The role will perform its work and accomplish its objectives through key performance areas:
- Lead and execute agreed quality improvement projects within the Housing Service Stream, whilst also building capacity within the team
- Lead performance improvement to meet program targets and Housing Registrar key performance measures
- Drive process improvement and create efficient systems which supports the work of the Housing Service Stream
- Create transparent, timely, accurate and user friendly reporting that will enable managers and workers to easily track, manage and improve their own and their team’s performance
- Tertiary qualification in Social Science, Business Administration or other relevant area.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in systems and/or process redesign and quality improvement to enhance effectiveness and efficiencies
- Demonstrated skills and experience in driving business performance improvement
- Knowledge and experience program planning, evaluation and/or monitoring of programs, including strong analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Consultation, facilitation and negotiation skills
About the organisation
VincentCare Victoria is an award winning organisation established to provide a range of accommodation and support services to people that are facing disadvantage throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Our aspiration is to be the leader in providing care, hope and advocacy for those facing disadvantage. Our purpose is to create opportunities and lasting change for the most marginalised. VincentCare is well equipped to provide a continuum of services that effectively meet the needs of people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
Working with VincentCare:
A key strategic priority is attracting and retaining skilled and committed employees aligned to our values. VincentCare has over three hundred dedicated, talented and enthusiastic staff working across a range of programs and services and offers a number of benefits including:
- Career Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Packaging
- Choice of Superannuation fund
- Family friendly and flexibility
- Study leave
- The Ozanam Scholar Bursary
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to the principles of social justice and aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation or religion.
How to apply
How to apply:
Applicants must submit their CV together with a detailed and separate response to each of the key selection criteria in the position description which is available at https://hcm613.peoplestreme.net/vincentcare/erec_external.asp.
Please submit your application through our website at https://hcm613.peoplestreme.net/vincentcare/erec_external.asp.
Phone enquiries may be made to Manager Tenancy and Property - Robyn Springall 0407 346 982
Applications close: Wednesday 27/01/2021
Please quote in application: Senior Worker - Performance, Systems and Process Improvement via Pro Bono Australia.