About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing role based in Victoria or Tasmania
About the opportunity
This exciting new role will expand supporters’ giving, with a particular focus on the promotion of Gift In Wills and Regular Giving, through direct engagement and events. As part of the Community and External Relations division, the role will support multi-channel campaigns to enhance supporter experience as well as increasing lifetime value. Working closely with service teams, you will identify and support supporter engagement opportunities including site visits and events. The role will begin as full time and then change to part time from July 2021.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline, or industry-equivalent qualification or equivalent experience
- Extensive demonstrated experience in a fundraising role for a Not-for-Profit organisation
- Experience within either Gifts in Wills, Individual Giving or Regular Giving programs is required
- Previous database experience including reporting and data analysis is required
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Sunday 20 December 2020
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Liz Veal on 0430 547 876
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Supporter Engagement (Gifts in Wills) Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.