About the role
- Based in Ashfield (currently working from home)
- Permanent position, working full time hours, 35 hours per week.
- Flexible working arrangement with continued work/life balance
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The People & Culture Team (PaC) partner with the business through several functions, including Work Health & Safety, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Organisational Development, Employee Services and Business Partnering. People and Culture and will be based primarily in our Ashfield Head Office. You will be joining a diverse team of highly engaged and driven individuals who strive to make a difference and work collaboratively to deliver outcomes for our people, clients and stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Talent and Performance Manager, reporting to the Head of Talent and Organizational Capability, you will be responsible for leading the design, development, implementation of an integrated talent and performance management framework inclusive of strategic workforce planning, and building the SSI competency framework. Additionally, you will be responsible for driving the talent acquisition strategy including building proactive talent pipelines, leveraging social media platforms and building a compelling employer brand and value proposition.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Design and develop an integrated talent management strategy, creating frameworks across strategic workforce planning, performance and coaching, competency framework, and career journey that enables and sustains the business.
- Understand best in class talent management strategies & practices, pushing the boundaries to cultivate a high performing, outcomes-driven environment.
- Partner with PaC business partners and business leaders to facilitate talent and succession reviews, preparing talent profiles, talent grids and capture discussion from calibration session, and ensure adequate development plans are discussed for key team members.
- Partner with L&D team to conduct training sessions to both, people managers and team members to ensure transparency of the process and high-quality self/manager assessment write ups
- Lead the design and implementation of a simplified and impactful performance management framework and identify innovative frameworks to align strategic business goals, to individual /team goals and development plans.
- Liaise with PaC Systems & Integration Lead on talent and performance-related systems, databases and tools to support development of systems to capture talent profiles, competency frameworks, strategic business goals and individual goals and development plans along with performance and talent and succession planning.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Degree qualification in human resources or equivalent and NGO or corporate experience with solid experience leading an OD Function;
- High level creativity presentation & facilitation skills;
- Leadership & coaching skills;
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to interact and build relationships with various stakeholders;
- Experience implementing change;
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to interact and build relationships with various stakeholders at senior levels.
What we offer at SSI
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take home pay!
- Currently working from home with a blended approach to returning to the office next year, where we will continue to promote work/life balance;
- Industry leading flexible work policy, including 9 day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
SSI is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with children and young people as well as people with refugee and asylum-seeking background, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, Aboriginal communities, people with disability and more to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality.
How to apply
Please ensure a detailed cover letter and your resume is attached to your application.
All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
SSI is a Disability Confident Recruiter and will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace.
If you require a reasonable adjustment please email email@example.com
Please quote in application: Talent and Performance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.