About the role
- Be part of a vibrant workplace culture
- Monday – Friday hours
- Contribute to the social sector!
Pro Bono Australia is on the hunt for a full-time digital sales superstar to join our small hard-working team. You will be working very closely with our Senior Account Executive in driving sales and providing on-going account management to new and existing clients. This is a telephone-based sales role, which will also provide administrative support to our sales team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve monthly individual sales targets
- Achieve monthly and annual business revenue targets across Jobs and Guide to Giving
- Make outbound calls to new and existing clients
- Manage and develop key customer relationships across new and existing clients
- Manage leads effectively through Salesforce CRM and end to end sales funnel
- Attend weekly and monthly internal meetings
- Occasionally attend trade events and external meetings
- Provide daily administrative support to our Sales team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A customer first focus across all business decisions and tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication
- General familiarity with digital platforms
- Desire to work in a small organisation with a collaborative, can-do, autonomous, and cross functional team
- Desire to work in a fun and social environment! We work very hard, but also like to enjoy what we do and try not to take ourselves too seriously
- Effective problem-solving skills and a demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- High level organisational skills
- Interest in the social economy (previous work experience and/or volunteering experience preferred)
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Be a confident communicator, negotiator and provider of customer service via phone;
- Be experienced in building, developing and maintaining customer relationships;
- Quickly uncover the needs of clients and effectively communicate the benefits of our services;
- Own the client sales process from start to finish;
- Manage your pipeline in Salesforce to ensure we properly follow up and never miss an opportunity;
- Be process-driven
- Proven track record of success in telephone sales
About the organisation
We’re a group of socially-minded individuals who help purpose-driven people and organisations like yourself to grow your impact. We believe society is better off when there is a thriving social economy. So over two decades ago, before the words “social enterprise” even existed, we started one. Our mission is simple: to activate good intentions. We’re a proud B Corp. And our name? It comes from the latin phrase “pro bono publico”, meaning “for the common good”. Because that’s what we are.
We know the social sector loves buzzwords but we want to keep it simple:
- Our purpose is to activate good intentions.
- Our mission is to dedicate our time, energy and resources to support and enable the growth of a thriving social economy.
- We do this by sharing news, careers and resources for the common good.
1.6 million people use our services each year. We have 66,000 subscribers to our news services with Journalists aboard who write daily news.
Our small team comprises a talented group of not only journalists but marketing and salespeople who promote and support our mission.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Telemarketer/Sales Support via Pro Bono Australia.