About the role
- Location: Whitelion Offices, Ballajura, WA
- Conditions: SCHADS Level 3.3, Part Time 0.8 EFT Contract Role
- Great Salary Packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
Are you a passionate Youth Worker who enjoys the challenge of working at the centre of a busy team? Do you like the idea of contributing to a nonprofit organisation supporting young people at risk? The new role of Youth Work Case Manager might be for you!
Based in Whitelion’s Ballajura office in WA, this role will:
- Provide support services including assessment, case management, outreach and supported referrals for young people.
- Develop an individual case plan for each young person within a case management framework.
- Provide support, information, advocacy and advice where relevant.
- Meet with each young person regularly to review their case plan and assess goals.
- Record & input client data collection (Case notes, Behavioral Change Tracking, Personal Well-being Index etc.) within the Whitelion database for best practice and evaluation purposes.
- Supervise and engage young people within Whitelion’s Drop In service.
- Provide Brief intervention support to young people to access Whitelion’s Drop In service.
About the organisation
Who we are:
Whitelion is passionate about creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity. Our vision is for a world where no young person is left behind, where all young people have the right to equitable opportunities to reach their potential. We exist to build positive connections and pathways to work for young people at risk. Success depends on the voice and lived experience of highly vulnerable, high risk young people, systems around them and the Whitelion community.
What you get in return:
- Great salary packaging plus 17.5% annual leave loading
- Gifted leave between Christmas and New Year plus an additional 2 days of gifted well-being leave each year.
- Great team environment and organisational support
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Youth Work Case Manager via Pro Bono Australia.