About the role
- Heidelberg West and Greensborough locations
- Full time position with the option of a rostered day off
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Developmen Opportunities
- Supportive team-oriented environment
- Generous Salary Packaging
Banyule Community Health is looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced AOD Care and Recovery Coordinator to our BCH community. This is a great opportunity to work in a professional and supportive team- based environment alongside other experienced and passionate staff in the Wellbeing and Support Program. The position is full time, working from both our West Heidelberg and Greensborough sites.
Your motivation, interpersonal skills, and case management and care coordination expertise will see you excel in this role as you:
- Provide timely engagement and high-quality assessment, treatment, support and care coordination to individuals and their families utilising evidence-based interventions
- Have sound knowledge of AOD service streams; Intake and Assessment, Counselling, Care Coordination, Non-Residential and Residential Withdrawal, Residential Rehabilitation
- Work with your team and other BCH staff to develop and deliver innovative, flexible and responsive services to meet the needs of the community
What you will need:
- Prior experience in the AOD or Dual Diagnosis sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, organisational and time management skills, including the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of assessment and treatment services
- A tertiary qualification in social work, psychology or other relevant health discipline
- Cert IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs, or at minimum have completed
the 4 core competencies (or a willingness to undertake)
About the organisation
We pride ourselves on our supportive attitude and culture, built on our core values of Dignity, in everything we do, Quality, matters, and it takes Passion.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all and pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services. Our Wellbeing and Support team members are passionate about what we do and we make a significant difference to our clients' health and well-being.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: AOD Care and Recovery Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.