About the role
Reporting to the Data and Systems manager, the Data Analyst will help us analyse the services we provide and the clients we serve. You will be given latitude to explore and resolve problems and suggest solutions, while guidance will be available. You will directly appreciate your own contribution with tangible deliverables during this timeline.
You are a data person: you know how to sort out, organise and make sense of data – and you have technical skills to do it. We don’t expect you to know everything, but you need to have the background to quickly develop, with our support, new skills you may require. Your passion and commitment will see you:
- Analyse multiple datasets to understand business logic
- Design data solutions, under guidance, to automate reconciliation and
- Design a data model based on reporting needs
- Build reports and visualizations against the final data set
To succeed in this role you will have worked with databases – you are comfortable with SQL queries and understand data models. You also have used:
- Data transformation tools, preferably SQL Server Integration Services
- Data visualization tools, such as Power BI, tableau, or equivalent
- We need you to be technical, but also curious about community health
and appreciate the organisation’s context of technical tasks
- You are willing to confront yourself to imperfect data sets and real life
- Experience in data cleaning and reconciling data sets would
What is on offer
You will join a dedicated, caring and talented team, with a positive and
supportive culture. We are committed to professional and career development
of all our staff and truly value work-life balance. Staff have access to generous
not-for-profit salary packaging benefits, discounted gym memberships and work
in a great location, with free car parking, close to shops and cafes.
About the organisation
Your Community Health provides a comprehensive range of medical, dental and allied health services and support programs to anyone, through a combination of outreach, client-based and centre-based activities. Our purpose is to enable health, wellbeing and dignity for all people in northern Melbourne by providing responsive and accessible services. We provide priority access to those most at risk of health inequalities and those that may face barriers to accessing traditional health services.
How to apply
Please apply directly at our recruitment hub at https://yourcommunityhealth.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies/.
Applications must address the selection criteria contained in the position description as part of the cover letter. For more information regarding this role please refer to the position description.
For further enquiries contact: Julien Chatellier, Data and Systems Manager,
on 03 8470 1895
Please quote in application: Data Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.