About the role
Organisation : L’Arche Australia
Location : Sydney (office), Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Hobart, Perth, Adelaide
Work type : Part-time
Profession : Fundraising
Salary type : Other
Application closing date : 26 Feb, 2021
About the role
- L’Arche Australia is the National organisation supporting Communities to live the values of L’Arche in line with the Identity and Mission
- Salary packaging
- Part-Time, role based in Sydney office or Victoria
About the opportunity
In this part-time role, the Director of Fundraising and Development will continue the work of the retiring Director, with the National Leadership team and eight L’Arche Communities around Australia.
You will fundraise on an all-Australia basis, communicating the purpose and vision of L’Arche and the positive contribution of people with an intellectual disability in our society. You will seek opportunities to increase awareness of L’Arche and Identify, meet and nurture potential and current donors; implement the bequest strategy and nurture potential bequestors. Implementing the philosophy of ‘One L’Arche Solidarity’, you will be aware of fundraising needs both in Australia and in Communities in the International Federation of L’Arche worldwide.
The term is anticipated to be 2 years, subject to performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commitment to the values and Identity and Mission of L’Arche through existing knowledge, or the ability to quickly acquire it.
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline, or industry-equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated experience in a fundraising role for a Not-for-Profit organisation, including Gifts in Wills, Individual Giving, Regular Giving programs
- Database experience including reporting and data analysis
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the ROLE DESCRIPTION
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on: Friday 26th February. Send application via email to David Treanor, National Leader – email@example.com
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact David Treanor – 0459 383 857
About L’Arche Australia
Our Identity- We are people with and without intellectual disabilities, sharing life in communities belonging to an international federation.
Mutual relationships and trust in God are at the heart of our journey together.
We celebrate the unique value of every person and recognise our need of one another.
Our Mission- is to make known the gifts of people with intellectual disabilities revealed through mutually transforming relationships.
Visit us: https://www.larche.org.au/about-us/vision-and-values/
See Role Description
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Director Fundraising and Development L’Arche Australia via Pro Bono Australia.