About the role
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and team orientated Manager to lead our great team at The Coppel & Piekarski Family Disability Respite Centre in Caulfield. This role requires a person who can provide leadership and manage the service provision and supervision of staff who coordinate and deliver a meaningful client experience. Flexibility to work some hours outside typical business hours is highly regarded.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensure efficient and effective program management, including client bookings and staff rosters
- Strategic planning, lead on the development of business and general operations growth
- Monitor and manage the budget and maintain the financial records and provide financial reports
- Ensure client experience is effortless, timely, positive and embedded by the Person Centred Active Support Model
- Co-ordinate the selection, recruitment, orientation of staff to meet service delivery
- Ensure effective management of client intake, service planning and provision
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Well-developed understanding of person centred planning and person centred approaches
- Strong organisational and analytical, financial and resource management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice and quality standards within the disability service sector
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating a disability / short term accommodation program including an understanding of the disability sector
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team effectively to deliver outcomes
- Extensive experience in the provision of assessment and case management services for clients experiencing multiple complex issues, as well as providing appropriate support for carers and families
About the organisation
What we do
Jewish Care Victoria, a not-for-profit organisation, is the largest provider of aged and community services for the Jewish Community in Victoria. Services include Aged Residential Care, Assessment Referral and Individual Support Services, Community Aged Care, Disability, Mental Health, Youth and Family Services and Holocaust Survivors Programs.
Benefits & Culture
At Jewish Care Victoria we are committed to the professional development of all staff, and provide ongoing opportunities to enhance and promote employee skill sets and expertise. We aim to provide the highest standard of professional and personal support offering flexibility and conditions not readily available elsewhere, including the option of maximising your income with salary packaging.
Our recruitment procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of our clients, relevant screening and police checks will be conducted.
Jewish Care proudly celebrates and warmly welcomes the rich diversity of our community and strives to be inclusive for all, including the LGBT+ community.
Jewish Care acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work. Our services and supports are provided on the lands of the Wurundjeri and Boonwurrung people, and we deeply respect and honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connection to land, waters and community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Disability Manager – Short Term Accommodation via Pro Bono Australia.