About the role
Join us at Parkinsons Victoria. Be part of a dynamic and passionate team of health professionals who provide services, education and vital information to people living with Parkinsons and their communities.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Donor and Supporter Services to help lead our engagement with all our supporters. In the role of Donor and Supporter Services you will support the Fundraising team deliver a variety of important fundraising portfolios of the business. You will be building relationships and servicing our important donors and supporters, and be responsible for managing the accurate entry of donor records into the donor database. You will also support the operation of the corporate office and event administration for Parkinsons Victoria when required.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Liaise with Community Fundraisers to maximise their support
- Work with all campaign and event supporter to ensure they fundraise as much as possible
- Complete all administration tasks for the membership program including membership renewals, new and cancelled memberships and monthly reporting
- Processing and receipting of all donations incl. EFTPOS, cash, cheque and direct deposits
- Processing and receipting of Regular Giving automatic donations
- Provide back up support for all tasks relating to the office first point of contact including greeting visitors, taking incoming phone calls, action and distribute calls, taking messages, managing incoming and outgoing deliveries, mail and couriers, action and distribute Parkinsons Victoria email inbox
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and excellent phone manner)
- Strong administrative skills including attention to detail and good time management abilities
- Ability to multitask and deliver successful outcomes on several projects concurrently; flexibility and reliability in a busy work environment
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision, exercising professional judgement and seeking advice and consultation where appropriate, act in the role of PV team member
- Ability to handle sensitive information appropriately, particularly in relation to issues of privacy and confidentiality
The successful applicant will be required to undergo satisfactory pre-employment checks, including two professional referees and criminal records check.
Come on a journey with us and proactively contribute to a positive and professional work environment that fosters innovation, improvement and team work, within a passionate, mission driven team who keep our Parkinsons community at the forefront.
- EFT 0.6 (flexible hours negotiable)
- Flexible working arrangements are available, with some out of hours and weekend work required
- A base salary of $24,932 plus superannuation, plus $15,899 not for profit salary packaging program. Total package of $43,200
- Office Location in Surrey Hills, Melbourne
About the organisation
Parkinson's Victoria is a state-wide specialist information and support service providing information, education and support to people living with Parkinson's, their families, carers, health providers and the wider community. We raise awareness and funds for services and research that improves the quality of life for people living with Parkinson’s.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Donor and Supporter Services via Pro Bono Australia.