About the role
We are looking for a highly competent individual to develop the finance systems and reporting platforms required to provide Compassion Australia with meaningful, insightful, engaging and transparent information that explains and guides current and future performance as well as identifying opportunities for continual improvement.
- Maintaining the development of the Finance Systems Roadmap and aligning it to the Technology Roadmap
- Establishing a strong relationship with the Technology team as the link to Finance
- Production of Ministry Management Reports
- Development of the Financial and Performance Reporting Platforms (Power BI)
- Development of Budgeting Software Solution (Kepion)
- Enabling the Finance System to provide solutions to meet current and future reporting & analytical needs
- Assisting Financial Accounting in achieving process efficiencies through systems
- Administration of finance systems (Dynamics GP, Kepion, Fraedom, Asset Optics)
- Ensuring integrity of reports through the validation of data to source systems
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business
- At least 3 years in an analytical, reporting or finance systems role
- Experience in establishing Power BI reporting platforms
- Significant experience using Finance Systems
- Strong analytical and financial reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Dynamics GP, Kepion and SQL desired but not essential
- Experience in the not-for-profit industry
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a difference. This is a unique opportunity to use your skills and experience to help release children from poverty. This role will offer flexible working arrangements, such as 9-day fortnight, or a monthly RDO and great salary packaging opportunities to maximise your take-home pay.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please review the application pack and submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applications close on 28th February 2021.
For an initial discussion or enquiries about the role please contact People & Culture on 02 4935 5000 or email email@example.com.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Finance Business Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.