About the role
Reporting to the Manager NDIS and Individual Services, this influential position is responsible for the continuous growth and successful implementation of a centralised intake and agreement renewal for the organisation as part of ONCALL’s continuous improvement process. You will work with NDIS service areas across ONCALL to develop and establish centralised intake to ensure the delivery of high-quality person-directed services for all NDIS and customer facing programs. This position will be responsible for the delivery of outcomes related to customer intake and the collection and evaluation of data that contributes to decisions regarding service delivery, growth and innovation.
This opportunity is key to the organisations ongoing delivery of high-quality support in the community and in people’s homes. The Manager Intake and Agreements is responsible for leading a skilled team of exceptional customer service staff to deliver well planned, person centred active support for a diverse population of people with disability, with a range of support needs and life circumstances. This role will lend itself to continuous improvement in service delivery to customers with a high level of vulnerability and complex support requirements.
Reporting to the Manager NDIS and Individual Services and with 3 direct reports you will:
- Be an experienced manager with high levels of knowledge regarding the NDIS and community sector reforms
- Drive an adaptable, cohesive and impactful team in line with strategic change management initiatives
- Ensure all service provision is delivered to a high quality and meets the needs of individuals
- Develop and establish the divisions ability to articulate “whole life” conversations at any stage of the intake process
- Ensure a high level of customer service as the team welcomes customers to ONCALL
- Support a team to manage needs and risk assessment, finance and compliance requirements, and customer records to ensure informed, respectful engagement with customers
- Use evidence-based assessment to link customers with key organisational contacts to ensure ongoing connection and high-quality service delivery
- Possess the capacity to manage incidents and complaints in line with NDIS rules, regulations, and legislation
You’ll be driven and passionate about building capability within your team. In addition, you possess:
- Recognised qualification in disability or related field
- Significant experience and knowledge of NDIS and complex legislative environments
- Experience in a leadership position within a data driven multi-disciplinary service
- An ability to work efficiently under pressure and be flexible and responsive to customer needs
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to compile, review, report and translate complex data to a diverse cohort of stakeholders
The Manager Intake and Agreements position is offered on a permanent basis with a competitive package.
About the organisation
ONCALL is an award winning, quality certified DHHS and NDIS registered service provider in the Disability and Child Youth and Family sectors. ONCALL are people focused, driven by strong values and employ only the best to deliver excellence in client focused quality supports.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager - Intake and Agreements via Pro Bono Australia.