About the role
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Permanent Full time position | Based at Mount Waverley
About the opportunity
We have an new opportunity for a Manager to join our Housing and Crisis Services team based at Mount Waverley. Leading a team of 7, the Manager is responsible for the delivery and development of tenancy services across a diverse range of accommodation options including:
- Retirement Village Independent Living Units (ILUs)
- Supported Transitional Housing
- Crisis Housing
- Social Housing
To be successful in your application you will meet the person specification in the position description including holding a relevant qualification Social Housing Management or Real Estate, or equivalent experience in managing housing stock.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experiencing in managing Retirement Villages or Social/Community Housing.
- Extensive knowledge of the Retirement Villages Act and the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Experience in developing and monitoring budgets and financial performance.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with an ability to operate within a complex service delivery environment
How to apply
If this sounds like you, find out more or apply today. Please upload the following as part of your application:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages
Applications close on 09 March 2021
Get in touch
Warrick Davison – A/c Senior Manager, Housing & Homelessness Services – 03 5332 1286
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Manager Social Housing and Retirement Villages via Pro Bono Australia.