About the role
The Marketing Coordinator is a member of a small team which manages The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation’s donor database (Salesforce), donor customer service, campaigns and regular giving program. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for growing financial contributions from existing donors and for acquiring new donors through a variety of channels. Utilising data and best practice, this role involves the development and project management of fundraising campaigns and regular giving programs, conducting donor research and reviewing the RCH Foundation’s giving channels.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Commitment and passion for the objectives and values of the RCH Foundation
- Demonstrated senior-level marketing experience for fundraising or consumer sales, in direct mail, telemarketing and across digital channels
- Database management experience
- Strong numerical, analytical and reporting skills
- Understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets
- Experience working in a customer focused team or experience working in a similar NGO department.
- Experience in digital and social media campaign management
- Understanding of digital advertising principles
- Experience with leading digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo etc.
About the organisation
The RCH Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital. As part of this, the RCH Foundation supports a vast network of donors and fundraisers.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.