About the role
We are looking for a highly competent individual who would enjoy being part of a vibrant team, assisting with building and supporting relationships with advocates, donors and church leaders.
The Relationship Facilitator will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient execution of various activities designed to support the Area Manager and Relationship Managers in order to maximise Compassion Australia’s profile, influence and impact within the Area.
- In collaboration with the Melbourne team increase Compassion Australia’s profile, influence and donors, churches, advocates, social media and events.
- Develop, maintain and grow low and medium touch relationships
- Develop and implement lead generation activities to gain presentations and meetings
- Lead and/or participate in the organisation and running of events
- Manage Area team day to day logistics support including Child Sponsorship Forms, mail, banking and marketing collateral for use in churches and at events
- Entry and maintenance of the CRM system.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- A proven track record of providing wide-ranging administrative support to a cross-functional team
- Exemplary administrative skills, including outstanding attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills, including the ability to communicate via phone and email with advocates, donors, church leaders and people from diverse backgrounds
- A willingness to assist in other organisational growth initiatives
- Experience managing and maintaining relationships with major donors
- Experience in lead generation and prospecting including experience in cold & warm calls (desirable)
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please review the application pack and submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”. Applications close on Sunday 21st March 2021.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact People and Culture on 02 4935 5000 or email email@example.com .
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Relationship Facilitator via Pro Bono Australia.