About the role
If you are a great communicator, with experience in customer service we want to talk to you about becoming a member of our vibrant team in the Compassion Australia Supporter Engagement Centre.
Through Compassion Australia, supporters across Australia and Asia sponsor over 125,000 children who are living in poverty in 25 countries in Africa, Asia, and Central and South America.
About the Role
Your role as a Supporter Relationship Specialist will be to deliver memorable experiences for our supporters in our multi-channel contact centre covering phone, email and social media. You will provide:
- Excellent customer service
- Carefully listen to our supporters’ queries and concerns, answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to assist and serve supporters of varying backgrounds and with different needs while maintaining a positive attitude and reflection of Compassion Australia
- Maintain and update our supporter data, and communicate the impact of this wonderful ministry.
We currently have Full Time and Part Time Temporary (24 hours minimum) roles available.
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and:
- Be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a real difference and maintain a High level of excellence in all individual interactions with supporters.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time well to achieve the best supporter experience.
- Have a great capacity to learn new skills and enthusiastically engage in a wide variety of administrative and customer service tasks.
- Availability to work rotating weeks across each of our 7:45am – 4:15pm, 8:45am – 5:15pm and 10:30am – 7:00pm shifts.
- Available to work either in our head office in Newcastle, NSW or Sydney, Remote from home or Blended
If you would love to be one of our Supporter Relationship Specialists, please download the information pack and submit your application. To take the first step in this exciting journey, click on “Apply Now”. Applications close 2nd March 2021.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our People and Culture Team on 02 4935 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Supporter Relationship Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.