About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing role based in Queensland
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Training and Development Consultant to join our highly reputable and iconic Victorian and Tasmanian community services organisation. The role of the Training and Development Consultant is focused on the development and delivery of consultancy and training services internally in Uniting (Victoria & Tasmania) and externally to companies, organisations, government bodies and government regulators, nationally with some international work. These services look to influence cultural change benefiting vulnerable and disadvantaged people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification – Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (current) or equivalent
- Excellent training, delivery and presentation skills
- Excellent time management, record keeping, planning, organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as ability to work independently
- Extensive experience in the design, tailoring and delivering of information to a diverse audience
- Extensive curriculum development across a range of sectors
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with people from business, government, and community sectors
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Sunday 28 February 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Sue Fraser, Senior Manager – Enterprise Partnerships & Development on 0414 507494
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Training and Development Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.