About the role
- Excellent opportunity with a community based organisation
- Rewarding and meaningful role with a small dedicated team of professionals
- Part-time position, 22.8 hours (3 days) per week
- Competitive salary circa $72,500 full time equivalent, plus super, plus salary packaging options
- Supportive, family-friendly work environment
- Position located in Canberra
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for coordinating training and community programs which support AGA’s strategic direction and business plans. The position is also responsible for supporting the development and delivery of a wide range of community based training and education programs.
We are seeking a person with:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and substantial experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of education, training and/or development programs
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support staff in delivering training and community education programs
- Able to successfully market training programs with strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and negotiating skills, including the ability to effectively establish partnership arrangements with other organisations
- Demonstrated reliability in meeting deadlines and commitments, with an ability to set realistic goals, problem-solve and establish work priorities.
- Must have valid Working with Vulnerable People Registration (WWVP)
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the position (eg. Social Work, Psychology) will be highly regarded
Ideally, the successful applicant will have lived experience and /or a strong identification of engaging effectively and working collaboratively with diverse communities, including members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Intersex and Gender Diverse communities
The position offers a generous full-time equivalent annual salary circa $72,500, plus super, plus salary packaging options.
For further information please contact Sel Cooper, Executive Director on (02) 6162 1924.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an equitable and diverse workplace.
About the organisation
A Gender Agenda (AGA) aims to support the goals and needs of the intersex, transgender and gender diverse communities of Canberra and the surrounding region. Through education, advocacy, peer support and professional networks we connect people to each other and build off the wisdom of collective experiences.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Training Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.