About the role
- Identify and act on new rapid response campaign opportunities
- Focus on making our most important campaigns more powerful
- Drive quick win engagement strategies
CHOICE is looking to hire a Campaigner to help us defend the interests of Australian consumers through engaging, high-impact digital campaigns.
First and foremost, you’re looking for a role where you can make a difference. You have a passion for fairness and you believe in CHOICE’s mission to fight for the interests of people over corporations.
You are looking for a progressive organisation that isn’t afraid to experiment and try new ways to engage the public to drive positive change in the world.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing effective engagement and campaign strategies
- Experience building online advocacy pages, building and sending supporter emails
- Skilled at creating assets for websites, emails and social media
- An interest in consumer issues and associated policies and legislation
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Mobilisation Campaigner you will run your own targeted, strategic, short-term campaigns on important, topical issues in order to deliver quick wins for consumers and work to make CHOICE’s major campaigns more powerful.
- Identify new rapid response campaign opportunities to engage supporters and make our most important campaigns more powerful
- Design and implement high impact communication strategies that builds momentum and influences our targets
- Write effective engaging supporter-facing copy and build advocacy pages, supporter emails and create design assets
- Develop and execute effective tactics at pivotal moments in support of the Campaigns & Communications team’s long term objectives.
About the organisation
Our purpose is to work for fair, safe and just markets that meet the needs of Australian consumers, and fighting for better laws and industry practices has always been core to how we do that.
CHOICE is an ethical workplace that talks and walks the organisational values of Truth, Help and Impact. We care about our staff and take work-life balance seriously.
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace creates a positive working environment for all employees that helps us better represent Australian consumers. We're committed to accessibility and flexibility in the workplace and encourage applications from a diverse range of people.
How to apply
Please include a one page cover letter in your application. Contact James McCay (People & Culture) for more information.
Please quote in application: Campaigner via Pro Bono Australia.