About the role
- Be the first point of contact for our Aged Care clients receiving in-home supports, keeping them safe and supported at home
- Phone-based role, Maidstone location with some flexibility to work from home
- Ongoing professional development and career progression in a growing organisation
Due to our organisational growth and increase in our client numbers serviced through our Home Care Package (HCP) Program, we are seeking to appoint a new Care Coordinator to join our team.
As a Care Coordinator, you will be the direct point of contact for our clients, our direct care workers and our internal team of care advisors. This is a busy and fast-paced role where on a daily basis you will be occupied with taking calls from our Clients; coordinating and rostering their services with our team of Support Workers, and escalating enquiries to our Care Advisor team as needed.
You will be computer-savvy and adept at handling a high volume of calls and familiar with rostering systems. You will be a customer service professional with exceptional communication skills. As we are a multicultural service provider, you will ideally have demonstrated cultural competence, and ideally, speak another language in addition to English.
- Prior experience with rostering systems
- A natural problem solver
- A proven ability to work quickly and accurately while maintaining exceptional detail
- You’ll be efficient at connecting and consulting with the broader team whilst also being able to work autonomously
What’s on offer:
- A role with purpose
- Great organisational culture with a diverse and inclusive team
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development and career progression in a growing organisation
- NFP salary packaging benefits
About the organisation
Australian Multicultural Community Services (AMCS) is an NFP organisation established by a group of visionary community leaders who were concerned about migrant welfare and wanted to ensure that non-English speaking migrants had the same access to needed services and opportunities. Fast forward 35 years and we're proud to have continued implementing our founding members' initial vision. Our extensive services cover every aspect of wrap-around supports as needed to keep our clients safe, connected with their communities and comfortable at home as much as possible during their senior years.
How to apply
Join our team and our organisation where you will be rewarded with our great culture and committed colleagues.
To learn more and To APPLY - please complete follow the link below to our careers portal. Don't delay as applications will be assessed as they are received.
Please quote in application: Care Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.