About the role
PWHC is one of 18 WHC in NSW and our core business is to:
- Support women during crises to access trauma informed services from a feminist framework
- Enable women and girls to access services to improve their health and wellbeing
- Respond to domestic violence from a feminist perspective with regards to services, advocacy and sector capacity development
- Our service employs 24 FTE women
- Our geographic reach is Penrith, Nepean, Windsor, Hawkesbury and Blue Mountains
- We have one central office in Penrith and provide outreach in Windsor and Richmond
As the Chief Executive Officer you will have responsibility for
- strategic planning,
- service development and provision,
- site and facility management,
- policy review,
- liaison with Government and other service providers,
- staffing and organisational performance.
You will bring extensive experience in providing inspirational leadership within the health/ community/ Not for Profit sector to provide policy and strategic intelligence to the Management Committee. Your commitment to, women’s health and the prevention of and response to domestic violence in this political environment and your understanding of the current issues affecting the primary health system will enable you to collaborate and build stronger services for women at PWHC.
About the organisation
PWHC is committed to providing holistic health services within a feminist, social justice and trauma informed view of Women’s Health. We aim to provide services which foster wellbeing and ensure these services are accessible to all Women in a safe environment with opportunities for participation in the life of the Centre. We acknowledge and respect diversity among Women and will actively address social injustices and promote the rights and choices of Women in our Community.
How to apply
For further information or to apply contact Rosemary Bishop firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Closes on Wednesday 14 April 2021
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.