About the role
COORDINARE is the Primary Health Network (PHN) for South Eastern NSW, supporting primary care in the region to be person centred, accessible, equitable, safe and high quality, comprehensive, population orientated and coordinated across all parts of the health system.
COORDINARE provides a unique blend of private and public perspectives and innovative thinking which aims to ultimately transform the health of people in the region. They are change agents who use their influence to create one coordinated regional health system with the ultimate outcome being healthy, resilient communities.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging benefits
- Professional development encouraged for all employees
- Culture focused on innovation and driving system change
- Role could be based in Wollongong, Queanbeyan, Nowra or Moruya
Reporting to the Director of Commissioning, the role collaborates with the wider commissioning team, internal business units and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of business goals and the commissioning of quality services.
You will manage a highly capable team to drive the efficient and effective commissioning operations of the organisation. Specifically you will:
- Integrate project management methodology with commissioning processes and workflows
- Provide contractual guidance and ensuring contracts are commensurate with current legal and policy frameworks
- Provide technical advice to build organisational capability in commissioning processes
- Ensure procurement activities are robust, providing technical expertise to tendering and contract development/review
- Work closely with the business to strengthen, align and improve commissioning capability and workflows
You have demonstrated ability at a management level in commissioning or contract management, ideally within health or human services. Additionally you are able to design commissioning solutions to achieve better outcomes. Your background will include:
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating, collaborating and engaging positively to achieve agreed outcomes
- Guiding procurement processes, negotiating contracts and ensuring financial and risk management in accordance with Australian law and regulations
- Proven track record in project management and working with project management methodology
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and influencing change
- Tertiary qualifications in business, management or equivalent degree
- Current NSW driver’s licence and a willingness to travel as part of this role
If you would like to help create momentum for population health improvement in South Eastern NSW, please click apply to submit your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required above. Alternatively, please email email@example.com with any specific questions.
Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are encouraged and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for interview as applications are received.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Commissioning Business Manager via Pro Bono Australia.