About the role
IJM Australia has a solid foundation of generous mid-major supporters and a growing
Corporate Partnership portfolio. We are therefore seeking an experienced Director of Partnerships to lead the Partnerships Division in acquiring, maintaining and growing the mid-major supporter segment (including mid-major donations, philanthropy, foundations and corporate partnerships).
Reporting to the Chief Marketing & Partnerships Officer, the Director of Partnerships will:
- Lead a dynamic team of Relationship managers, driving towards strategic goals, planning for the mid-major/corporate segment
- Develop the current mid-major/corporate supporter base to double in giving by 2024
- Give input to the Chief Marketing & Partnerships Officer for the annual budget, both forecasting opportunity and expense budgets
Skills, Experience and Attributes
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A deep conviction for justice and ending slavery
- Previously led and worked with mid-major donor segments
- Previously worked in, or partnered with, a corporate environment and approach
- Experience growing and maintaining a major donor segment, preferably able to demonstrate strategic and creative approaches that delivered results
- Experience leading a team and demonstrated ability to develop individuals
- The ability to present in a variety of contexts, including but not limited to: 1:1 engagements, small intimate gatherings of major donors, large corporate even
- Knowledge of Salesforce
You will also be:
- Focused and target driven, yet highly relational
- Have the ability to rally a team together towards set targets and KPIs
About the organisation
Who we are
International Justice Mission is the global leader in protecting the world’s poorest people from violence in the developing world. Our global team is at work in over 25 countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America and North America. Together we are catalysing a global movement that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for people in poverty unstoppable.
International Justice Mission Australia, established in 2014, partners with IJM Global to deliver justice programs overseas and grow the movement of Australians seeking justice for the oppressed.
IJM is Christian, Professional and Bridge Building. Our Christian value manifests not only in our motivation but in our culture and work environment, including daily devotions, stillness and prayer.
What we offer:
- An inspiring work environment. Your work makes a difference in the lives of the thousands of clients IJM is serving. You are part of a passionate global team of professionals - characterised by an atmosphere of personal involvement and determination to bring justice, transform communities and end slavery
- Opportunity to professionally develop your skills and attributes
- Leadership opportunities through leading and developing a team
- Opportunity for spiritual formation
- Salary is determined by our remuneration policy and years of QE
How to apply
Please send a one-page cover letter outlining your suitability for the position including your demonstrated commitment to IJM Australia’s values as detailed above, along with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IJM Australia is interviewing and recruiting for this position as applications are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please quote in application: Director of Partnerships via Pro Bono Australia.