About the role
The Coordinator will:
- Facilitate and support the projects’ Organisational Advisory Group
- Resource and support the Lived Experience Advisory Group to contribute to workshop content and delivery
- Recruit organisations in the City of Greater Dandenong to participate in the program.
- Ensure outcome measures and implementation strategies are met.
- Develop and deliver organisational capacity building workshops and related ‘in-house’ support to organisations in the City of Greater Dandenong
- provide regular reports to the City of Greater Dandenong
About the organisation
South East Volunteers delivers volunteering programs in the Cities of Monash, Greater Dandenong, Casey, Kingston and Cardinia. In Monash we also deliver community transport and provide social support programs for vulnerable people who are socially isolated. Our social enterprise Crimcheck provides police checks for community organisations and individuals.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Disability Inclusive Volunteering Project Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.