About the role
Position: Executive Assistant to General Manager Service Delivery – Se…
Location: Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
Industry: Not for Profit and Charities
- Based at Parramatta
- Fixed term maternity cover contract until May 2022
- Flexible working hours & salary packaging options
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Executive Assistant will provide high quality 1:1 executive and administrative services to support the General Manager Service Delivery – Settlement and assist direct reports in the performance of their role and required participation.
Ideally you would be a passionate Executive Assistant with a minimum 5 years’ experience in working directly with senior management and tertiary qualifications in business administration or a related discipline. Your experience within a community sector organisation would be highly desirable although not essential. We welcome a highly resour ceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. Your highly developed interpersonal and strong stakeholder management skills will see you succeed in this role along with your ability to be organised and structured.
Your main duties would include:
- Anticipate, organise and coordinate work flow through email and diary management, prepare and manage all correspondence, meetings, take minutes at key meetings and liaison with all SSI offices
- Collate relevant papers and materials, prepare high level PowerPoint presentations, speeches and undertake research to support meetings and speaking engagements
- Coordinate media and speaking engagements by managing enquiries, invitations and liaising with Marketing and Communications staff to prioritise opportunities and make recommendations to the General Manager – Settlement
- Arrange and support travel, accommodation, expenses, filing and all administration duties for the General Manager. Coordinate travel arrangements for the Settlement Teams through the FCM booking system
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI Group) is a community-based organisation and social business that supports newcomers and Australians to achieve their full potential. Taking an integrated approach how everyone can thrive within the community in which they live and the wider Australian society, we support children, young people and families; people living with disability; and asylum seekers, refugees and migrants. Our programs include facilitating employment, multicultural foster care, creating community engagement, advocacy, and influencing government and international affairs and provide though leadership within our sector nationally and globally.
ABOUT SERVICE DELIVERY - SETTLEMENT
Service Delivery Settlement encompasses a range of programs that build skills and knowledge for the social and economic wellbeing of humanitarian entrants through needs-based case management.
The settlement programs under Service Delivery include Humanitarian Settlement Program (HSP), Settlement Engagement and Transition Support Program (SETS), Community Hubs Program, Status Resolution Support Services (SRSS) and the Immigration Advice and Application Assistance Scheme (IAAAS)
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant to General Manager Service Delivery via Pro Bono Australia.