About the role
- Exciting, diverse and rewarding position
- Small cohesive team with positive organisational culture
- Opportunity to balance your career and lifestyle
- Attractive salary package
We’re currently seeking a motivated and experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. You’ll be responsible for providing high quality executive and general administrative support to the CEO and members of the Executive Team, as well as support to the Board and a range of Committees. You’ll also be responsible for leading and managing a small team of administration support staff, organising functions and providing support to a range of projects relating to the office of the CEO.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be highly organised and have a strong ability to prioritise tasks, improve systems and processes and creatively problem solve
- Demonstrate confidence, skill and experience in interpersonal and relationship management, with the ability to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate attention to detail with a strong focus on quality outputs, timeliness and accountability
- Model professionalism and emotional maturity and proactively contribute to our respectful and inclusive team culture
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times, be flexible in your approach and adapt to the fast paced environment
- Have high level expertise and knowledge of technology and its applications ideally with experience in marketing
If you are looking to work in an environment where your initiative and contributions are highly valued and where your growth and development are prioritised, we encourage you to get in touch to explore this opportunity further.
For any further information or to obtain a copy of the position description please contact Marita Ryan on 0428 401 834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organisation
Located at the foot of the Grampians, which offers bush walking, rock climbing, cycling, fresh air in the great outdoors, local wineries and a great local community, is Stawell Regional Health. We are one of rural Victoria’s leading providers of public health and wellbeing services across the Grampians region and beyond.
How to apply
To apply, please address the key selection criteria (listed within the Position Description), demonstrating your experience and alignment to each and forward with your resume and cover letter to Marita at email@example.com
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant to the CEO via Pro Bono Australia.