About the role
Teach For Australia would like to acknowledge the many Traditional Custodians of the lands throughout Australia. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hopes of Australia’s first peoples.
- Passionate and ambitious team working to close the education gap
- Flexible work practices
- Allowance and time off work for professional development
- Join us in our commitment and vision for Reconciliation, in a space where we learn and grow together
Based in our Naarm (Melbourne) head office, the IT Manager manages all of Teach For Australia’s IT and business systems, undertaking both operational and strategic IT work. Working with our local outsourced IT helpdesk, this role provides IT support and training to ~80 end users around Australia. Additionally, this role oversees the data privacy and security across TFA, and business partners with key internal stakeholders in order to deliver key strategic projects in line with our mission and vision.
- An experienced and passionate IT operator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to build positive relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, and always seeking continuous improvement
- Demonstrated commitment to our mission, Core Values and Reconciliation
About the organisation
Our vision is an Australia where education gives every child, regardless of background, greater choice for their future. Teach For Australia (TFA) are dedicated to ensuring that all children can achieve their potential, no matter what their postcode is. You can learn more about what we do, here.
How to apply
- Apply here, by 11:59pm on Sunday 18 April 2021, and
- Email your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Application: IT Manager” (ensure your CV is clearly labelled with your full name).
All enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: As applications will be assessed on a rolling basis, we may close advertising prior to Sunday 18 April 2021. Please note that you must have the appropriate right to work in Australia in order to be eligible for this role. Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance, and obtain a valid Working With Children Check.
Please quote in application: IT Manager via Pro Bono Australia.