About the role
- Bankstown location
- Fixed term maternity leave cover until October 2021
- Excellent benefits such as salary packaging option!
The Manager – Stakeholder Engagement will lead the Business Development team within the Employment Services and Social Enterprise team and will work in collaboration with the ESSE management team and Corporate Partnerships Manager. The Manager Stakeholder Engagement will also work with other key SSI staff and leadership to ensure SSI’s brand, reputation and positioning is consistent with and aligned to the messaging across all SSI programs. The Manager Stakeholder Engagement will own and implement an approved stakeholder engagement plan developed with the Director Employment Services and Social Enterprise. The Manager Stakeholder Engagement will develop strategic employer partnerships including large employers and corporates who have a focus on diversity and inclusion and corporate social responsibility that will deliver employment and work experience outcomes for participants and job seekers.
- Assist in the development of the stakeholder engagement plan and lead its implementation to deliver meaningful shared value outcomes for SSI and our employer partners;
- Identify current employer partners that can be grown and the avenues to do so, in collaboration with the Director ESSE;
- Research and identify new prospects aligned to SSI’s values, mission and strategy; through all phases of cultivation, solicitation, pitch and ongoing stewardship;
- Work closely with Operations Manager (data and reporting) and Director to develop and implement performance improvement strategies and plans to support consortium partner performance across relevant programs & locations;
- Lead and coach the business development team (ES) via the Team Leader Business Development.
You will have tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Community Services, Management or other relevant qualifications coupled with minimum 5 years’ experience in the employment services sector in a leadership or business development capacity, either working within or with the NFP sector. Your proven experience in and managing all aspects of employer and corporate engagement from prospecting to procurement and growth is essential for this role along with excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Track record of solid financial management and budgeting experience is also highly essential. Your demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the issues facing people seeking employment, knowledge of labour market trends and skill shortage areas, and developing pre-employment programs would be highly desirable.
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Access to our in-house wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a leading community-based not-for-profit organisation providing a range of services in the areas of refugee settlement, asylum seeker assistance, housing, multicultural foster care, disability support and employment services in NSW. Our vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families reach their potential.
How to apply
At SSI we have a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers. All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
We encourage candidates to provide a cover letter along with your resume, by submitting online. Should you be successful for the first round of shortlist, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist will guide you through our process and next steps.
SSI will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace. If you require a reasonable adjustment, or want to update your preferred method of communication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org o r call Vimla Khooblall on 02 8799 6700
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are warned that the following video may contain images and footage of deceased persons – viewer discretion is advised.
Please quote in application: Manager – Stakeholder Engagement via Pro Bono Australia.