About the role
We are looking for a skilled partnerships engagement lead (full time, fixed-term position until 30 June 2021) that is experiences in working with stakeholders in Moreland LGA. This position works closely with the dynamic and multidisciplinary High Risk Accommodation Response (HRAR) project team within Merri Health and leads the facilitation of opportunities for HRAR to connect and involve relevant stakeholders in engagement strategies.
Your new role
As a HRAR Partnership Engagement Lead you will be responsible for:
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of HRAR community engagement activities within funded
- Build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and investigate opportunities for cross functional collaboration
- Act as a conduit between Merri Health and HRAR partners, keeping partners informed of marketing and communications activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, funding guidelines, service standards and contractual obligations
- Undertake any reasonable additional tasks as directed by Merri Health
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Tertiary qualifications in community development, community services, public health or related discipline
- At least 4 years expereince in designing community engagement frameworks for health or social orgnisations/s and or projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and communicate with people with varied needs and abilites, tailoring communication to suit specific target group/s
- Willingness to work flexibly, reasonably and productively in a dynamic, changing environment.
What we offer
This role offers an exciting opportunity to support the High Risk Accommodation Response (HRAR) project that has been extablished to prevent, prepare for and respond early to reduce the risk of transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, in high risk, shared facilities accommodation. It works to ensure appropriate public health measures are in place to protect the health and wellbeing of residents and that adequate, culturally appropriate and accessible services and supports and community engagement strategies are available to residents, as required.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partnership Engagement Lead, High Risk Accommodation Response (HR via Pro Bono Australia.